WE DID IT!  Thank you to all who helped us reach our goal during our 25 Days to 25K Challenge Campaign.  Together we were able to exceed our goal in only 16 days, raising over $32,000. Working in true Pony Club spirit, we met the Challenge and made it happen even sooner than planned!   View the list of 25 Days to 25K donors.

This is great news because we are now that much closer to our 2018 Annual Fund goal of $188K.  We have through December 31st to raise the remaining $47,000. Let’s blow the roof off this goal too.     

USPC provides top quality educational programs, while keeping dues low for our members. National participating membership dues only cover 40% of the total cost involved in providing programming for each member. The remaining 60% comes from other sources. Pony Club programs and activities are supported through the fundraising efforts of the National Office and the generosity of its members, friends and volunteers. Any gift to USPC, no matter the size, makes a difference.

By contributing to the Annual Fund or another fund, you'll help ensure that our work continues. Online donations are quick and easy using our secure credit card transactions. We welcome donations of all sizes and payment plans – whether it's a one-time gift, a monthly contribution or part of a matching gifts program. For additional giving options, please contact the Development Department

*

*







Donor Information

*

*

(if donation is being made from a company)






*

*

*

*

*

*

*